The Science Behind the Product
EyeLuminator is the perfect blend of SeneDerm EyeCreme and SeneDerm MakeSense Foundation Pearlizer made to help make your skin more beautiful around the eye area – both inside and out.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
EyeLuminator is made of a combination of ingredients. Here are a few key components:
- SenePlex Complex – Kinetic Enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – non-greasy oil is easily absorbed, and helps to leave the skin soft and satiny smooth.
- Simmondsia Chinensis – Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturizer and emollient agent to improve the skin's elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimize oxidation and lipid pre-oxidation.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – Used as an emollient it acts as a barrier and healing agent; charged with vitamins A, D and E, Sun flower oil is also rich in minerals and unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic and oleic acids).
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil – a very rich, moisturizing treatment for skin, with natural sunscreen properties. It is a very stable oil that contains lecithin and more than 20 percent essential unsaturated fatty acids. The age of skin is partly determined by its content of soluble collagen. A recent study found it significantly increases the watersoluble collagen content in the dermis while offering protection from ultraviolet rays.
- Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil – referred to as the Candlenut; used for its soothing properties.
- Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil – a plant derived vegetable oil that has rapid skin penetration and leaves a velvety feel.
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil – an emollient rich in essential fatty acids (required for cellular repair) and Tocopherols.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
EyeLuminator Directions for Use
Use SeneDerm EyeLuminator in the morning as part of your color cosmetic application. Long lasting beauty and anti-aging skin care in one easy to use product.
With the small Fanned SeneBrush – swipe a small amount of SeneDerm EyeLuminator onto brush; Apply to the under eye area by placing brush onto skin under bottom lashes – just short of eyeliner. Apply softly with a fanning motion moving EyeLuminator down into the blush area (the cheek area) and over to the hair line opposite of the outer eye.