Climate Control is hydration in the purest form. Made of the smallest molecular weight, this moisturising spritz delivers pure SenePlex Complex, natural oils and beneficial ingredients for cellular repair to the skin at the deepest level. A unique delivery system separates the two key ingredients until shaken, combined and activated for use.
Climate Control with SenePlex
Think of it as moisture and active ingredients in the purest of forms – so small molecularly, they provide the deepest and most effective hydration to your skin and are formulated for all skin types. Use before applying Daytime or Evening Moisturisers for the greatest benefit.
The Science Behind the Product
Climate Control is unique because of its dual delivery system, which keeps the two key ingredients (SenePlex Complex and SelPlex Complex), inactive and separated into two parts until shaken and combined. SelPlex is a blend of specifically selected herbal oil extracts, mixed vitamins and Tocopherol that soothe the skin. SelPlex evenly delivers the purest of essential oils without emulsifiers (that can dilute the actives) into the deepest layers of the skin. Combined with SenePlex Complex, the vitamin enhanced anti-ageing and moisturising properties are in fresh form for enhanced results.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
SenePlex Complex – Kinetic Enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil – an effective herbal remedy to treat eczema and skin conditions.
- Simmondsia Chinensis – Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) acts as a moisturiser and emollient agent to improve the skin elasticity and suppleness, containing natural Tocopherol to minimise oxidation and lipid pre oxidation.
- Rosa Mochata Seed Oil – or rosehip seed oil is derived from cold pressing hips of the rare forest shrub (Rosa affinis rubiginosa or Rosa moschata) found growing in southern central Chile in the shadow of the Andes Mountains. This member of the rose family has flowers that are pink in colour, and when the petals fall, the shrub develops vivid, orangey-red seed pods called rosehips. This rosehip oil has been used by local people for its soothing and moisturising properties. The oil was found not only to help halt the advancement of ageing but to actually lessen the appearance of ageing and scarring, while restoring natural skin tone and colour.
- Santalum album (Sandalwood) Oil – assists with chapped, dry or inflamed skin and has wonderful moisturising and hydrating properties. The toning effect is useful when fighting oily skin.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Cymbidium Grandiflorum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free-radical protection and maximum moisturisation. The orchid extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
Climate Control Directions for Use
Before the first application of Climate Control, shake the bottle vigorously to evenly blend the two components. Pump the spray nozzle several times for the first usage to start the even flow of Climate Control. Apply liberally day and night on face, eye and throat areas before Moisturisers or EyeCrème.
I call it a miracle in a bottle. – Jeri T.
My 23 year old daughter has facial scarring and pitting from teenage acne. She started using the SeneGence Climate Control regularly about 3 months ago and I can see a big change in her skin, as can she. Her skin is smoother and more uniform in appearance. The scars and pitting are less pronounced. I am confident that her skin will improve even more with continued use of Climate Control. – Diane C.
After suffering from eczema for nearly 25 years, I was left with several scars and a wound on my leg which would not heal. I began applying Climate Control twice a day and to my surprise the wound started to shrink! One year later my wound has healed. – Rhonda M.
I've been afan of Climate Control for six years. Since using it, I’ve actually seen the crow’s feet around my eyes and other wrinkle lines diminish, and I absolutely have seen a difference in how it's kept my face younger looking, especially living in Las Vegas where it’s very dry. – Curt S.
This is one of my faves! Love, love, love Climate Control. It's perfect for rosacea.
I periodically get bouts with eczema. This product not only helps with calming the itch but also helps calm the inflammation that comes with it. I recommend it highly to anyone who has dry, itchy, inflamed skin. – Susi S.
I love this product and a little goes a long way. I am out in the sun and swim. This keeps the moisture in my skin. I look younger then when I was in my 30’s. – Leanne
During cold season, I wash my hands a lot to avoid catching a cold. And, with all the hand washing, my hands and cuticles get dry. I keep a bottle of it in the bathroom here at work and spray a little on my cuticles following up with the SeneGence Hand Cream. It feels just fantastic and restores all moisture. – Laurie B.