LipSense LinerSense colours blend, compliment, line and define as the first step to creating the perfect pout. They offer the same, long-wearing ability as LipSense lip colours and are availabe in eight beautiful colours.
LinerSense is designed to define, blend and complement all of the LipSense Liquid Lip Color hues.
The Science Behind the Product
This revolutionary formulation of liquid lip liner maintains the same long-lasting properties of LipSense. They are also waterproof and do not smear off, smudge nor rub off!
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SD Alcohol 40 – used as a delivery system for the color technology; creates a germ and bacteria-free environment.
- Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract – a natural calming plum flower herb.
- Hypericum Perforatum Extract – also known as St John's Wort, a natural herb used to elevate mood and treat depressions.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract – a natural flower extract rich in flavonoids and a powerful antioxidant.
- Isodonis Japonicus Extract – Fragrant plant extract that contains terpenes, shown to have medicinal properties to soothe skin.
- Mica – an earth mineral used to give products sparkle and shine.
- Titanium Dioxide – an inert earth mineral used as a thickening ingredient and sunscreen in cosmetics. It protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered to have no risk of skin irritation.
LinerSense Directions for Use
LinerSense should be applied prior to LipSense liquid lip color. LinerSense® must be shaken prior to application. Apply color onto the sable brush, and begin application to the outer corner of your lower lip, moving the color in one continuous direction to the center of the lip. Repeat this process from the opposite corner of the lip meeting the LinerSense shade in the middle of the lip. Repeat the process for the upper lip. LinerSense Lip Liners are removed by using Ooops! Color Remover or liquid Fooops SenseCosmetics Color Remover.
I have tried every liner. LinerSense is the only lip liner that works the way it is suppose to. It lines and defines with out bleeding. – Loni S.