SeneGence Corrective Concealers
SeneGence Corrective Concealers are the perfect answer to any skin imperfection. Apply and watch fine lines and flaws simply disappear. Natural hides imperfections, while Green concealer gets the red out. Use White blender to lighten any shade of SenseCosmetics.
Our selection of creamy SenseCosmetics Concealers with SenePlex are the perfect answer to any skin imperfection. They can be used to tone down flushed skin, to disguise broken capillaries, to mask changes in pigmentation and to minimize deep shadows and/or bruising.
The Science Behind the Product
These creamy SenseCosmetics are nourished with the same proprietary anti-aging formulation and advanced color technology as the MakeSense Foundation with SenePlex. The formula consistencies are a bit thicker to conceal skin imperfections and pigment shades that have changed. Each Concealer shade works by using opposing colors to counteract specific flaws and their purpose is to even out skin tone. Good concealing is all about light and color. Use light and color to affect what you see, how you look and ultimately how you feel.
Key Ingredients and Benefits
- SenePlex® Complex – Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract – a plant native to the South Pacific, which has long been a source of excellence for the preparation of emollient products. This powerful anti-oxidant provides free radical protection and maximum moisturization. The Cymbidium Grandifloum (Orchid) Flower Extract is very effective as a sunscreen.
- Algae (Seaweed) Extract – hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself.
- Tocopheryl (and Tocopheryl Acetate) – Vitamin E, essential for maintaining the activities of enzymes in the cells and for the formation of red blood cells. Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant and has been shown to inhibit skin cancer and aid in the healing of skin ailments. Vitamin E is a dynamic weapon against premature aging and combating wrinkles by neutralizing free radicals to stop the chain reaction of molecular damage and to protect the skin against oxidation. It’s also believed to protect skin from the sun’s ultraviolet rays once absorbed into skin.
- Yeast Extract – a source of folic acid (a member of the vitamin B complex) that aids in formation of new healthy tissues and promotes new cell formation.
- Urea – an organic compound topical antiseptic, buffering agent, humectant, and skin conditioner.
- Glucosamine HCL – enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Cyclomethicone – a silicone that feels silky on the skin introduces moisture and is a water-binding agent that holds up well, even when the skin becomes wet.
- Propylene Glycol – organic compound used as a ‘carrier’ or ‘holder’ of active ingredients that also softens skin.
SeneGence Corrective Concealers/Blender Directions for Use
Concealers with SenePlex are always applied AFTER foundation as foundation shade must first adapt to skin pigmentation. Stipple on to affected area with cosmetic blending brush or finger tip. Allow Concealer to ‘adapt’ to foundation. If needed, apply another light layer of chosen Concealer, then top with a touch of base foundation to completely blend.
The white Blender with SenePlex is used as both a highlighter and a concealer. Because of its blending capabilities, any shade and degree of highlighting and concealing may be achieved.
- To highlight – apply lightly on top of MakeSense Foundation with cosmetic brush. Or for a more subtle highlighter, blend with a drop of MakeSense Foundation before application.
- To conceal – apply directly to skin or mix with chosen foundation prior to base application of the MakeSense Foundation.
Color Correctors Concealers with SenePlex and White Blender with SenePlex shades are removed by using liquid Fooops SenseCosmetics Color Remover.